Friday, September 25, 2009

WELCOME: ET CETERA


OK....So I know it has been several months since any blogging. But, I have a really good excuse. I am opening up a wonderful little shop in downtown McMinnville. Hope to have some really great pics too.
So, my partners are Melissa Taylor and Paula Hammel. Two, wonderful, funny, talented, great Christian women. We have been friends forever and ever. The whole store thing has just been a great big working and weaving by God. It truly has been a "God thing". We have enjoyed every minute, of everyday we have spent together, hauling junk to turn into treasures, painting, getting giggly high on lacquer and feasting on Swiss Cake Rolls. Man! What a JOURNEY!

2 comments:

Lead You Home Originals said...

Hello,
I justy heard a message you left me last year about maybe putting items in your shop. Sorry that I am just getting in touch with you. My cell phone was horrible. I have a new one now. If the offer is still open I am interested. Sarah
leadyouhomeoriginals.weebly.com

Lead You Home Originals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.